|Did the Fed get inflation wrong?|
|Where Tech is Taking Us|
|Annual Suit Drive|
|Fed Hikes Interest Rate|
|Recap of ABA Lending Course|
|market research (1)|
|September 2017 (1)|
|August 2017 (1)|
|July 2017 (1)|
|June 2017 (1)|
|May 2017 (1)|
|March 2017 (1)|
|February 2017 (1)|
|January 2017 (2)|
Where Tech is Taking Us
A few highlights from the above video I found interesting:
- about $2 billion of venture capital pouring into real estate in 2017
- "see a hugh opportunity in the real estate industry as technology becomes more prevalent and impactful"
- "the inefficiency in that market is rather profound"
- Continental Tires has 12,000 software engineers now...for driverless car technology
- "I have a 5, 7, and a 9-year-old kid and I don't think any of them are every going to learn how to drive."
- constantly be asking why
- in the future, if you don't use technology there will be a likelihood that you'll be out of business
Feel free to reach out and share your thoughts on how - or if - technology will impact you and your business.