|Commercial Real Estate in 2018: Outlook|
|Thank you & Happy 2018!|
|Did the Fed get inflation wrong?|
|Where Tech is Taking Us|
|Annual Suit Drive|
|market research (2)|
|January 2018 (1)|
Where Tech is Taking Us
A few highlights from the above video I found interesting:
- about $2 billion of venture capital pouring into real estate in 2017
- "see a hugh opportunity in the real estate industry as technology becomes more prevalent and impactful"
- "the inefficiency in that market is rather profound"
- Continental Tires has 12,000 software engineers now...for driverless car technology
- "I have a 5, 7, and a 9-year-old kid and I don't think any of them are every going to learn how to drive."
- constantly be asking why
- in the future, if you don't use technology there will be a likelihood that you'll be out of business
Feel free to reach out and share your thoughts on how - or if - technology will impact you and your business.